- Member Price
- Non-Member Price $50.00
Market Study on Robotics for Material Handling Applications
New: Market Study on Robotics for Material Handling Applications
| Table of Contents/Index of Exhibits |
RIA has produced a brand-new 100-page study of the market for material handling robotics. More than 215 interviews were conducted with current users and non-users by the Allegheny Marketing Group, a leading market research firm, in order to assess the opportunities and challenges for companies selling material handling robots and components.
Among the key findings:
- 80% of non-users surveyed would consider using material handling robots if they could be convinced the system can be cost justified.
- Less than 15% of current robot users surveyed use robots for palletizing and packaging applications, but many of these users expect to in the near future.
- 53% of non material handling robot users surveyed have never been called on by a robotics supplier
- Easier to use software programming is cited as a key need in order for further market growth
This study can help you:
- Identify new market opportunities and challenges
- Better understand customer needs and experiences
- Give you insight on new approaches to sell material handling robots and components