• Font Size:
  • A
  • A
  • A

COMPANY PROFILE

O. E. Meyer Corporation

Click Here to Contact
  • Member Since 2013
  • Robotic User

Our company was started by the Meyer family in 1918. Omar E. Meyer Sr. had been a lake captain and decided to join his brother in the operation of a welding shop. In the early thirties, Omar Meyer Jr. and his brother August joined their father and renamed the company, O.E. Meyer & Sons. In 1948, the company was incorporated and began efforts in the selling of welding supplies. During 1951, August "Gus" Meyer started a branch operation in Toledo which he became owner of in 1952 after he severed relations with O.E. Meyer & Sons. Shortly thereafter, in 1953, the welding shop was sold to William Crumney and became known as Lake Erie Welding. With the original company now fully committed to the sale of welding supplies, a building was acquired in Fremont for expansion and to better serve growing markets. In 1954, as the company continued to grow, property was obtained to start a branch operation in Galion. The expansion continued into the Lorain area in 1967 through acquisition of real estate on East 28th Street.

Products

This company does not currently show any products.


Browse by Product:



Browse by Company:


Browse by Services: