Banner EZ-LIGHT® Tower Lights Feature Easy-to-Install, Energy-Efficient Indication with an Aesthetic Design
Banner Engineering Corp. Posted 03/25/2009
Minneapolis, MN—March 19, 2009—Banner Engineering Corp. introduces EZ-LIGHT® TL50 Tower Lights for highly visible operator guidance and indication of equipment status. Displaying up to five colors in one tower and allowing multiple colors to be lit simultaneously, these preassembled and preconfigured multi-segment indicators replace conventional stack lights, which often require time-consuming assembly and complex wiring. In addition, models featuring audible alert with adjustable intensity are available for applications requiring sound indication.
“EZ-LIGHT Tower Lights provide significant benefits when highly visible indication is needed,” said Chuck Dolezalek, Banner Engineering project manager. “In indication applications, it's often necessary for multiple lights to be on simultaneously, with different light combinations conveying different messages. Tower Lights allow for a wide variety of light combinations, as well as audible indication, and appear gray when off to avoid false indication from ambient light. Also, they come preassembled and preconfigured, saving time and money in the installation process.”
Tower Lights require less than 2W of power consumption, compared to 15W for competitive units, making them an energy-efficient solution. Their aesthetic shape, along with a water- and oil-tight industrial housing, makes it possible to mount directly to machines, while standoff pipe and adapters are available for elevated mounting. Green, yellow, red, blue or white LED colors are offered to meet a variety of application needs.
Applications. EZ-LIGHT TL50 Tower Lights provide a simple, robust solution for a wide variety of applications requiring highly visible indication, including:
- Operator guidance
- Monitoring industrial plant machinery
- Signaling assembly part requests
- Assembly line proofing and verification
- Remote fill level indication
These additional features of the EZ-LIGHT TL50 Tower Lights make them particularly effective and efficient indicators:
- Deliver high visibility from all angles
- Minimize costly and inconvenient bulb replacements with multi-colored, long-lasting (>100,000 hours) LEDs
- Utilize low power consumption (less than 2W)
- Shed debris and moisture with aesthetic design
- Provide 18 to 30V dc and 24V ac supply voltage in one device
- Offer bimodal NPN or PNP, depending on hookup
- Compatible with PLC or other logic-level control outputs
- Deliver IP65 rating for general purpose models; IP50 rating for audible models
- Feature prewired 2 m attached cable or Euro-style quick-disconnect, depending on model
About Banner. Banner Engineering is the world's leading manufacturer of indicator lights, photoelectric and ultrasonic sensors, vision sensors, electronic machine guarding systems, wireless networks, fiber optic assemblies and precision measurement systems.
For further information, contact Banner Engineering Corp., 9714 Tenth Avenue North, Minneapolis, MN 55441. PH: 888.373.6767 (Toll-free North America), or 001.763.544.3164 (International). FAX: 763.544.3213. E-commerce: www.bannerengineering.com/buyonline; Web: www.bannerengineering.com.