Educational Resources Kits Covering Factory Automation, Linear Motion and Mobile Engineering Available from Bosch Rexroth
Bosch Rexroth Corporation Posted 01/08/2014Bosch Rexroth is offering educational resource kits to help machine builders, systems integrators and manufacturing end-users address engineering challenges in factory automation, linear motion and mobile engineering.
Packaged on convenient USB drives, each kit provides useful technical information and content relevant to its core topic.
Specific kits covering factory automation, mechatronics and linear motion, hydraulics, packaging and printing, and mobile technology are available for free by request at www.boschrexroth-us.com/resourcekits.
The kit materials are drawn from Bosch Rexroth’s extensive library of drive and control application case studies, expert technical papers, current product brochures, links to state-of-the-art engineering and design tools, and the company’s latest videos -- carefully selected and combined in one convenient digital package.
The resource kits currently available for ordering include:
- Hydraulics Performance Kit -- With resources focused on improving the design, operation and performance of industrial hydraulics systems, and including a free copy of the 40-page Oil Cleanliness Booklet.
- Linear Motion and Mechatronics @ Work Kit -- An extensive collection of technical papers, technology links and online engineering tools to help design more effective and productive linear motion and mechatronics systems.
- Advancing Factory Automation Kit -- Drawing on Bosch Rexroth’s deep experience developing highly flexible, energy-efficient automation solutions for a variety of industries, with special emphasis on the latest developments in electric drive and control platforms.
- Mobile Technology Solutions Kit -- With case studies, product information and video resources highlighting Rexroth technology engineered to help mobile machine builders reduce emissions while delivering improved performance in the mobile solutions.
- Packaging and Printing Kit -- A range of case studies, technical papers and other performance-enhancing resources designed to help enable faster changeovers, more flexibility and reduced waste for packaging and printing processes.
The company plans to develop additional resource kits focused on other key industries and applications in the near future.