Intelligrated at MODEX 2012: Highlighting the Latest Material Handling Trends and Technologies
Intelligrated Posted 01/11/2012Seminars and in-booth demos will showcase the impact of automated material handling and software solutions on operational efficiency and performance
(CINCINNATI) Intelligrated® (www.intelligrated.com), a leading North American-owned automated material handling solutions provider, announces its technology demo and seminar line-ups for MODEX 2012, one of the largest expositions for manufacturing, distribution and supply chain solutions in the Americas, taking place February 6-9, 2012, at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta.
MODEX 2012 attendees will experience a range of automated material handling, order fulfillment and software solutions at Intelligrated’s booth (#2900), and are invited to explore the impact of these technologies on operational productivity during five educational seminars to be presented by Intelligrated experts.
“The Intelligrated team is excited to share our latest technology and experiences at MODEX 2012,” said Chris Cole, CEO of Intelligrated. “More than ever, automation and software solutions are shaping the future of distribution, fulfillment and logistics."
As part of the company’s “Keep Your Business Moving” theme, Intelligrated’s MODEX 2012 exhibit will showcase a broad range of solutions designed to do just that, including:
InControlWare® Software Solutions
• Expands and enhances the capabilities of enterprise and warehouse systems;
• Optimizes workflows, equipment usage and order fulfillment;
• Scales to meet the needs of today’s high volume e-commerce, retail, wholesale and automated distribution operations; and
• Engineered from the machine-control level up to manage both equipment and operational resources, and make decisions at the speed of automation.
Vision-guided Alvey® robotic depalletizing systems
• Expanded and enhanced robotic integration capability targeted for distribution applications;
• Alternative to manually depalletizing loads containing multiple SKU sizes;
• An ideal solution for applications that present ergonomic concerns for manual handling; and
• Demonstration features integrated solution with Motoman® MH50 robot and MotoSight 3D Spatial Vision from Motoman Robotics (a division of Yaskawa America, Inc.). Motosight 3D Spatial Vision, powered by Universal Robotics software, delivers scalable 3D vision guidance and is ideal for locating boxes in 3D space.
IntelliSort® HS high-speed sliding shoe sorter
• Ideal for high-capacity operations that demand gentle handling of a wide variety of products and throughput rates of up to 400 cartons per minute;
• Energy efficient design reduces energy usage up to 70 percent without sacrificing throughput;
• InControlWare software solutions enable automated maintenance and diagnostics to keep sorters running at peak performance; and
• Part of Intelligrated’s broad line of IntelliSort sortation solutions, which also includes tilt-tray, cross-belt, pop-up wheel and strip belt sorters.
Real Time Solutions® Pick-to-Light Systems, including Trak3 xD™ extended display
• Provides end-to-end, dual-shelf coverage for a dynamic pick face, providing maximum SKU density, decreased storage cost per SKU and increased picking productivity;
• Real Time Solutions software can automatically slot product based on SKU velocities and physical availability or other constraints, eliminating the need to manually make slotting adjustments;
• Multicolor devices increase flexibility and productivity by allowing a range of solutions such as multiple selectors per zone, multiple order picking per selector, workload balancing and value added services; and
• Allows supervisors to manage multi-picker workflows and track individual order filler productivity.
In addition to its booth displays and demos, Intelligrated will also participate in five educational seminars at MODEX 2012:
• Keys to Operational Success: Metrics, Audits and the Right Technologies on Monday, February 6 at 12:00 p.m. in MODEX Theater C;
• Process + Technology = Operational Excellence on Tuesday, February 7 at 10:30 a.m. in MODEX Theater A;
• How to Get the Most out of Your Conveyor and Sortation Investments on Tuesday, February 7 at 12:00 p.m. in MODEX Theater G;
• E-Commerce and the Changing Workforce: Defining the Future Landscape of Order Fulfillment on Tuesday, February 7 at 12:45 p.m. in MODEX Theater D; and
• Straight Talk on Automation: Reality vs. Myth on Tuesday, February 7 at 1:45 p.m. in MODEX Theater A.
Visitors will have the opportunity to speak with Intelligrated experts on the show floor. Spanish-speaking staff will also be available for product demonstrations and support.
For sales and marketing information, please contact Emily Smith, senior marketing coordinator, Intelligrated, by phone at (513) 881-5239 or by email at email@example.com.
For media information, please contact Natalie Fioto, public relations, Koroberi, at (919) 945-0556 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intelligrated® (www.intelligrated.com) is a leading North American-owned, single-point provider of automated material handling solutions with operations in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Intelligrated designs, manufactures and installs complete material handling automation solutions, including conveyor systems, IntelliSort® sortation systems, Alvey® palletizers and robotics, Real Time Solutions® order fulfillment systems, warehouse control software and advanced machine controls—all supported by 24x7 Customer Service and Support.
Serving the warehousing, distribution, consumer product manufacturing, postal and parcel markets, Intelligrated collaborates closely with its clients to develop productivity solutions and support their needs throughout the life of their material handling systems.