Intelligrated to Showcase Multichannel Distribution and Order Fulfillment Solutions at ProMat 2013
Intelligrated Systems Inc. Posted 11/13/2012Demonstrations and seminars to focus on improving operational efficiency and the latest software, sortation, order fulfillment and conveyor technologies
(CINCINNATI) - Intelligrated®, a leading North American-based automated material handling solutions provider, will showcase its latest conveyor and sortation technologies, order fulfillment systems, software and services in booth #2903 at ProMat 2013, co-located with Automate 2013, January 21-24 in Chicago. In-booth demonstrations and show-floor seminars will focus on solutions that provide the accuracy, flexibility, control and speed that today’s multichannel distribution and manufacturing warehouse operations require.
High throughput conveyor and sortation solutions
- Ideal for high-capacity operations that demand gentle product handling, Intelligrated’s broad range of conveyor and sortation solutions are designed to maximize throughput at minimal speeds. The company’s in-booth conveyor and sortation demonstrations will feature interactive controls and new enhancements that provide superior carton control and maximum throughput capacity.
- Intelligrated’s Real Time Solutions® order fulfillment systems are designed to meet the challenges facing today’s high-speed, high-accuracy e-commerce and multichannel operations. Intelligrated’s live in-booth demonstrations will showcase the company’s newest picking, putting and mobile cart order fulfillment solutions.
- Intelligrated’s software solutions help distribution and fulfillment operations manage people, processes and equipment in real-time. Live in-booth demonstrations will showcase the company’s latest software offerings, including warehouse control systems, advanced order fulfillment software and sophisticated machine controls.
In addition to its booth displays and demonstrations, Intelligrated will participate in four show-floor educational seminars at ProMat, including:
- Operational Success = Audits, Metrics And Right Technology
Monday, January 21 / 3:00 – 3:45 p.m. / ProMat Theater G
- Operational Excellence Through Process And Technology
Wednesday, January 23 /10:30 – 11:15 a.m. / ProMat Theater G
- KPIs For Maximizing Goods-to-Person Investment
Sponsored by MHI’s Integrated Systems & Controls Council
Monday, January 21 / 12:45 – 1:30 p.m. / ProMat Theater D
- Can You Turn Your Green Conveyor And Sortation Initiatives Into Greenbacks?
Sponsored by MHI’s Conveyor and Sortation Systems
Monday, January 21 / 1:30 – 2:15 p.m. / ProMat Theater I
For more information, and to meet order fulfillment and distribution experts, please visit booth #2903 at ProMat 2013 January 21-24 in Chicago.
For sales and marketing information, please contact Emily Smith, marketing specialist, Intelligrated, by phone at (513) 881-5239 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For media information, please contact Natalie Fioto, public relations, Koroberi, by phone at (919) 945-0566 or by email at email@example.com.
Intelligrated (www.intelligrated.com) is a leading North American-based, single-point provider of automated material handling solutions with operations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Brazil. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Intelligrated designs, manufactures and installs complete material handling automation solutions, including conveyor systems, IntelliSort® sortation systems, Alvey® palletizers and robotics, Real Time Solutions® order fulfillment systems, warehouse control software and advanced machine controls—all supported by 24X7 Customer Service and Support.
Serving the warehousing, distribution, consumer product manufacturing, postal and parcel markets, Intelligrated collaborates closely with its clients to develop productivity solutions and support their needs throughout the life of their material handling systems. For more updates, follow us on Twitter @Intelligrated.