International Press Event of the International Federation of Robotics at the AUTOMATE in Chicago on 22 March 2011
Robotic Industries Association Posted 03/01/2011IFR CEO Round Table Discussion on “Being competitive with robotics” and “The first results of World Robotics 2011”
We would like to invite you to our international robotics press event at the AUTOMATE in Chicago:
22 March 2011
11:00 am -12:30 pm
McCormick Place North, Level 2, Room N230a
1. Åke Lindqvist, IFR President, will present the first results on the worldwide distribution of industrial robots in 2010 and future prospects.
2. The CEOs of major robot companies from Europe, Japan and North America will discuss on “Being competitive with robots”:
- John Dulchinos, CEO, Adept, USA
- Åke Lindqvist, IFR President, Germany
- Masahiro Ogawa, CEO, Yaskawa America., USA/Japan
- Stu Shepherd, President, KUKA America, USA/Germany
- Dr. Michael Wenzel, CEO, Reis Robotics, Germany
- Kevin Ostby, Vice President, Fanuc Robotics, USA/Japan
Also experts from other important robot suppliers all over the world will be present in the audience.
You will have the chance to ask questions during the discussion!
3. Get-together and personal interviews
Directly after the discussion you will have the opportunity to personally interview the speakers for about 10 minutes. Please register!
Directly after the discussion you will have the opportunity to talk with all the participants at the event.
Furthermore, we are also ready to organize special personal interviews with the attendees – the participants of the discussion and other experts of the robotics industries - during their stay at the Automate. Please send in your special request!
Take the chance and meet the most competent robotics experts in the world!
Please confirm your participation on the reply form and register for the personal interviews! Then return it by the email or fax!
We are looking forward to meeting you in Chicago!
+49 69 66 03-1502
+49 69 66 03-2502