Lincoln Electric Adds Women’s Welding Apparel, Customization Options and More to Welding Gear Product Offerings
Lincoln Electric, Automation Division Posted 02/27/2013
Continuing the company’s fusion of function and fashion, Lincoln Electric’s updated 2013 Welding Gear Catalog offers numerous new apparel and tool products that are functional, stylish and safe for fabricators.
Highlights in the latest catalog edition include the new line of Jessi Combs Welding Gear designed especially for women, options for custom embroidery on welding jackets and additions to the facial protection category.
New offerings include:
- Jessi Combs Women’s Welding Gear: The new line tailored for female fabricators includes the VIKING™ 1840 Series Amp Angel™ Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet, Women’s Shadow™ Welding Jacket, and several glove options sized for female hands.
- Custom Embroidery: Now Red Line™ Welding Gear welding jackets and shirts can be personalized with your name, school or company logo, or both.
- New Facial Protection Category: Lincoln Electric is now offering a wider variety of facial protection equipment, including clear, padded safety glasses; face shields; and Shade 3 and 5 cutting and grinding goggles.
- Welding Brushes: Offered in various bristle configurations for different applications and three different bristle alloys for use on specific base materials, the line includes: stainless steel bristle models for use on stainless steel and aluminum, brass bristle models for use on aluminum, and carbon steel bristle brushes for use on mild steel.
- Welding Curtains: Curtains are designed to be hung vertically in light to moderate exposure applications to protect workers, equipment and the work area from sparks, spatter and grinding particulate.
- Welding Blankets: Two types, each rated for different levels of heat resistance, are intended to be draped horizontally to protect autos, equipment and the work area from sparks, spatter and grinding particulate.
The catalog also highlights three new helmet designs for the VIKING™ 3350 Series: All American™, featuring patriotic red, white and blue; Twisted Metal™, with a metallic red, black and white motif; and Polar Arc™, featuring a Canadian maple leaf and a polar bear. Doo rags and welding caps are available to match the All American™ helmet design.
The Premium Welding Gear Ready-Pak®, an industrial-grade duffle bag loaded with top-grade equipment for the professional fabricator, is also detailed in the catalog, as well the Traditional Welding Gear Ready-Pak® intended for the student or occasional welder.
For a copy of Lincoln Electric’s 2013 Welding Gear Catalog, visit www.lincolnelectric.com to obtain Bulletin E14.001.
The Lincoln Electric Company, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, fume control systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market.