Lincoln Electric Experts to Provide Welding Insights at FABTECH 2012 in Las Vegas
Lincoln Electric, Automation Division Posted 10/19/2012Experts from The Lincoln Electric Company will present solutions to both ongoing and new welding industry issues during this year’s FABTECH Exposition, which will be held Nov. 12-14 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Lincoln Electric will have a diverse presence at the show, with several experts from the company discussing a broad range of topics, including:
- Mike Bollheimer, Product Manager, Tube Bending, Fabricating and Hydroform Automation at Wayne Trail Technologies, a Lincoln Electric Company, will present “How to Implement a Flexible Bending and Fabrication System” as part of the Tube and Pipe Track on Monday, Nov. 12, from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in room N101.
- Damian Kotecki, Consultant, and Zhuyao Zhang, R & D Director at Metrode Products, Ltd., a Lincoln Electric Company, will present “Sources of Variation in FN Predictions vs. Measurements” as part of the Weld Microstructure and Properties Track on Monday, Nov. 12 at 2:00 p.m. in room N242.
- Kathy Gargasz, Lincoln Electric’s Environmental Coordinator, will present “What the Environmental Protection Agency’s NESHAP Has in Store for the Welding Industry” as part of the Health and Safety in the Welding Environment Track on Tuesday, Nov. 13, from 10:25 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. in room N253.
- Christopher Brodnick, Business Unit Manager – Environmental Products Group for Lincoln Electric, will present “Guardian™ Fire Safety Solutions” as part of the Health and Safety in the Welding Environment Track on Tuesday, Nov. 13, from 12:45 p.m. to 1:20 p.m. in room N253.
- Jason Schmidt, Senior Customer Training Instructor, CWI at Lincoln Electric, will present “Lincoln Electric Supports Welding Education” as part of the Educational Sessions Track on Wednesday, Nov. 14 from 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. in room N264.
In addition to the presentations, Dave Fink, Manager, Compliance Engineering at Lincoln Electric, will be receiving this year’s Kenneth L. Brown Memorial Safety and Health Award. The award is sponsored by the American Welding Society and is presented annually to the individual who best encourages the advancement of welding safety and health through conducting research, education activities, the development of safe practices or the dissemination of knowledge through publications and public awareness.
The Lincoln Electric Company, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, fume control systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market.