- New Power Wave® R500 – Advanced robotic multi-process 500 amp welding power source
- VERNON Tool® Razor™ – Robotic system consolidates the typical tube and pipe multi-step fabrication process
- New Guardian™ Fire Safety Solutions – Preventing the risk of fire in fume exhaust systems
- Magnum® PRO Robotic Torches – With proven extended life expendable tips
- CheckPoint™ Production Monitoring Software – Cloud-based global robotic welding operations monitoring and analysis tool
Lincoln Electric also will offer a special product promotion at IMTS – a Magnum® PRO robotic torch
giveaway each day of the event. More details on this promotion will be available on the Lincoln Electric website closer to the IMTS event dates.
The Company also will have a presence at the NIMS Student Summit, a week-long event during IMTS that aims to stimulate technical interest in young people and bridge the gap between the classroom and a career. Equipped with Lincoln Electric products, the American Welding Society’s “Careers in Welding” trailer will provide young prospective fabricators at the summit with a virtual welding experience. Attendees will interact with Lincoln Electric training equipment in the AWS trailer, including the expanded Robotic Welding Education Cell and new aluminum GMAW welding capability on the VRTEX® 360 Virtual Reality Arc Welding Trainer, with which participants can immerse themselves in a virtual environment and try their hand at simulated welding.
The Lincoln Electric Company, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, fume extraction equipment and plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market.