Robotics Industry News
ROSS CONTROLS® Products Now Searchable on Tracepartsonline.net
Ross Controls Posted 11/07/2013(TROY, MI) – ROSS CONTROLS is proud to announce that many of its popular pneumatic control products are now searchable through Tracepartsonline.net, a global parts reference system with over 1.5 million registered users. Tracepartsonline.net is one of the most comprehensive parts libraries in the world and provides free access to over 100 million free two-dimensional drawings and three-dimensional CAD models for system design convenience and accuracy.
Currently, ROSS has made the following product data available through Tracepartsonline.net:
- Base mounted valves- W60, W64, W65, W70, and W74 Series
- Line mounted valves- 21, 27, and Dale Series
- Manual/Mechanical valves- Cam, Lever, Pedal and Pendant Control
- Flow Control, Quick Exhaust, Shuttle & Check valves
- Air preparation- Filters, Regulators, Lubricators and combined units
- Safety Pneumatic Solutions- DM1 Series E, DM2® Series C, D, E and F, and SERPAR® double valves, Explosion-Proof, SV27 Series, L-O-X®, and EEZ-ON® products
Established and headquartered in Michigan since 1921, ROSS CONTROLS is an international designer and ISO-certified manufacturer of pneumatic valves and controls systems. An innovative and driving force in the pneumatic safety industry for over 50 years, ROSS focuses on tailored technology to provide customers with a distinct value advantage. ROSS has subsidiaries in Germany, Japan, the United Kingdom, India, Brazil, France, and China plus 145 worldwide stocking distributors.