Servo-Robot Product News at Fabtech 2010
Servo-Robot Inc. Posted 11/22/2010Servo-Robot participated in the Fabtech exposition in Atlanta, GA, USA from November 2 to 4 and thanks to the numerous customers it was a great success.
At Servo-Robot, we strive to offer the best sensing and control solutions for welding automation totally adapted to your needs as well as a personalized service.
Please find below a review of the intelligent systems we had in display and visit our website at www.servorobot.com to have more information regarding these new exciting products.
Mobile Welding Robot
• Increases productivity and weld quality.
• Only 10 minutes needed to learn to weld like a PRO.
• Welders health and safety improved.
• Works with any arc welding process and equipment.
Laser Seam Finder
• Fully embedded process control (no external control unit required).
• Reduces costly rework operations (no defects or over welding).
• Remote monitoring with on-board color video camera.
• True 3D laser measurements of joint geometry for real welding parameter adjustment.
Wireless Handheld Inspection System
• Promotes green manufacturing through reduced over welding.
• Measures faster and more accurately than manual gauges.
• Portable and compact for tough to reach work pieces.
• Inspects per standard AWS Welding Codes like D1.1. process and equipment.
Multi-Pass Laser Seam Tracker
• Large F.O.V. for sensing large groove for multipass welding.
• Very rugged frame for industrial environment.
• Automatic optical adjustments during welding.
• Automatic laser shut-off when the protection lens is not present.
Intelligent Multi-Pass Welding Control
• Intelligent laser seam tracker with compact control unit.
• Quick and easy set-up thanks to 'Easy Teach' a fully automatic joint recognition system.
• Automatic camera to robot calibration system.
• Designed to survive harsh industrial environments in arc and laser hybrid welding.