Robotics Industry News
The Intelligrated Way at ProMat and Automate: New Product, Service and Software Launches
Robotic Industries Association Posted 03/21/2011
Intelligrated®, a leading North American-owned automated material handling solutions provider, announces its ProMat 2011 (booth #2903) and Automate 2011 (booth #714) show offerings. Focusing on "The Intelligrated Way" of providing innovative products and smart software backed by committed customer service, the company will showcase new technologies, software and service offerings, as well as host educational seminars.
Technologies on Display:
- New Extended Display Pick-to-Light System: From the show floor at ProMat, Intelligrated will launch new order fulfillment devices for the Real Time Solutions® Trak3™ multicolor pick-to-light family. This new system enables a dynamic pick face for increased flexibility and reduced storage costs per SKU. Intelligrated will also debut a companion replenishment solution for increased accuracy.
- North American-Based, High-Throughput Sortation: At ProMat, Intelligrated will feature the IntelliSort® TT (tilt-tray) and IntelliSort CB (cross-belt) sorters in a fully functional demonstration loop. These sorters are the latest addition to the broad range of IntelliSort sortation solutions which are engineered, manufactured and supported in North America by Intelligrated.
- Automated Tooling for Quick Robotic Palletizing Changeover: In Intelligrated’s Automate booth #714, the company will demonstrate automatic end-of-arm tool (EOAT) changeover for Alvey® robotics.
Software & Controls:
- New PLC-Based Controls for Improved Robotic Control Integration: At ProMat, Intelligrated will showcase its latest breakthrough application in robotic controls, the PLC-controlled Alvey robotic palletizer. Using a common programmable logic controller (PLC) platform, the new control system improves line integration, response time and overall productivity while reducing operator and maintenance training.
- New Sortation Controls for Complete Integration within WCS: At ProMat, Intelligrated will launch tilt-tray and cross-belt sortation control for Intelligrated’s InControlWare® platform. This software enhancement provides integrated packing and shipping sorter applications for improved visibility, maintenance and diagnostics.
- Customer Service Dashboard™: Intelligrated will demonstrate its Customer Service Dashboard (dashboard.intelligrated.com), an exclusive web-based support portal that provides users with access to real-time incident notifications, project-specific documentation, searchable incident histories, event reporting and full reporting export capability.
Intelligrated will participate in four educational seminars at ProMat and Automate, including:
- 10 Steps to Improve Operational Efficiency
Monday, March 21st / 12:00 – 12:45 PM / ProMat Theater C
- Metrics that Matter for High Performance Order Fulfillment
Tuesday, March 22nd / 4:00 – 4:45 PM / ProMat Theater H
- It's Time to Automate - How Much is Right for You?
Wednesday, March 23rd / 12:00 – 12:45 PM / ProMat Theater A
- Case Studies of Successful Robotic Solutions
Wednesday, March 23rd / 10:45 AM – 12:30 PM / North Hall Level 4, Automate Conference