Lincoln Expands Money Matters™ Customer Promotion with “It’s Your Choice” Rebate Selection
Lincoln Electric, Automation Division Posted 04/25/2011Cleveland – Lincoln Electric has further enhanced its successful Money Matters™ promotion to offer customers even more choices when they purchase one of the company’s six most popular welding machines. The company is telling customers “It’s Your Choice” between a cash rebate of up to $200 or free additional product worth up to $424.
(Click here to view the Money Matters video for more information.)
Money Matters now includes:
1. POWER MIG® 140 MIG Welder – $75 rebate OR a VIKING™ auto-darkening helmet ($181 value)
2. POWER MIG® 180C MIG Welder – $75 rebate OR a VIKING auto-darkening helmet ($181 value)
3. POWER MIG® 216 – $125 rebate OR a Magnum® 100 SG spool gun ($229 value)
4. Square Wave™ TIG 175 – $150 rebate OR choose a VIKING auto-darkening helmet ($181 value)
5. Ranger® 225 Engine-driven welder/generator – $200 rebate OR choose a VIKING auto-darkening helmet, canvas cover and an accessory kit ($424 value)
6. Outback® 145 Engine-driven welder/generator - $150 rebate OR a VIKING auto-darkening helmet, canvas cover and an accessory kit ($424 value)
The expanded program will run from March 1 through Sept. 30, 2011.
To learn more about the program, review the program rules, locate a participating distributor or submit a claim, customers should click here.
The Lincoln Electric Company, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, fume control systems and plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment. The company holds a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. For more information, visit www.lincolnelectric.com.