ROSS CONTROLS® Introduces New MD3TM Modular Filter, Regulator and Lubricator Line
Ross Controls Posted 07/24/2014
(TROY, MI) – ROSS announces the introduction of the MD3TM line, the latest addition to its filter, regulator and lubricator family. With a compact, modular design and improved flow rates, these products offer flexibility and broader application abilities.
The MD3TM family consists of:
- General purpose filters- 5 or 40 micron filtering elements and superior free water removal (up to 98% efficiency).
- Coalescing filters- 0.3 or 0.01 micron filtering elements, 99.98% free oil particulate removal and 0.3 micron (and up) solid contaminant removal.
- Oil vapor removal (adsorbing) filters- removes all vapor that a coalescing filter leaves behind.
- General purpose regulators- diaphragm type with modular or in-line mounting capability.
- Modular lubricators- lubricates downstream mechanisms by introducing atomized oil into the airline.
- Integrated filter/regulator combination- filter and regulator conveniently packaged together to reduce procurement and installation time.
All MD3™ models come in 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 port sizes with NPTF port threads (or optional BSPP threads). Unique features include convenient locating tabs on the filter and lubricators bowls for tightening accuracy and industry-leading inlet pressure of up to 250 psi on the metal bowl options.
ROSS also offers handy preassembled units such as the Modular Clean Air package with a filter, coalescing filter, and adsorbing filter for applications requiring strictly controlled airline purity. Other packages such as the integral filter/regulator plus lubricator or standard filter, regulator, lubricator combination also offer ease of installation.
Established and headquartered in Michigan since 1921, ROSS CONTROLS is an international designer and ISO-certified manufacturer of pneumatic valves and controls systems. An innovative and driving force in the pneumatic safety industry for over 50 years, ROSS focuses on tailored technology to provide customers with a distinct value advantage. ROSS has subsidiaries in Germany, Japan, the United Kingdom, India, Brazil, France, and China plus 145 worldwide stocking distributors.