RIA National Robot Safety Conference
Join us for the National Robot Safety Conference, the leading event for industrial robot safety and compliance.
- Robot System Integrators
- Other manufacturing personnel involved with industrial safety
Your conference attendance helps meet established criteria in becoming certified.
Sessions will cover the following topics:
- How automation can transform your company
- In-depth overview of the R15.06 (2012 Edition) of the Robot Safety Standard
- ISO Standards Overview
- Safety and Collaborative Robot Operations
- Safeguard Selection
- Functional Safety and Safety Circuit Design
- Risk Assessment
- Practical Safety for Integrators and Users
- Circuitry Summary for Robot Integrators
- Safety from the Users Perspective
- Gain valuable insight through conference sessions and workshops on robot safety, machine and robot standards
- Listen to real-world examples presented by industry leaders
- Receive an in-depth overview of the R15.06 (2012 Edition) Robot Safety Standard
- Network with the who’s who in robot safety during the networking reception
The National Robot Safety Conference will be held at the Sheraton Ann Arbor
Sheraton Ann Arbor
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Reserve your room online: www.sheratonannarbor.com
Special $125 National Robot Safety Conference Room Rate at the Courtyard Marriott Hotel – located across the street from the conference!
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48108 USA
Call 734-995-5900 to reserve your room. Please reference the National Robot Safety Conference group rate. Book by October 8 to get the special room rate.
Exhibit at the Safety Conference