RIA National Robot Safety Conference
Join us for the National Robot Safety Conference, the leading event for industrial robot safety and compliance.
Who should attend?
- Robot System Integrators
- Other manufacturing personnel involved with industrial safety
Your conference attendance helps meet established criteria in becoming certified.
Sessions will cover the following topics:
- How automation can transform your company
- In-depth overview of the R15.06 (2012 Edition) of the Robot Safety Standard
- ISO Standards Overview
- Safety and Collaborative Robot Operations
- Safeguard Selection
- Functional Safety and Safety Circuit Design
- Risk Assessment
- Practical Safety for Integrators and Users
- Circuitry Summary for Robot Integrators
- Safety from the Users Perspective
- Gain valuable insight through conference sessions and workshops on robot safety, machine and robot standards
- Listen to real-world examples presented by industry leaders
- Receive an in-depth overview of the R15.06 (2012 Edition) Robot Safety Standard
- Network with the who’s who in robot safety during the networking reception
The National Robot Safety Conference will be held at the Sheraton Ann Arbor
Sheraton Ann Arbor
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Special National Robot Safety Conference Room Rate: $125 per night
Call 734-996-0600 for reservations and ask to be included in the “Robot Safety Conference” Room Block before Wednesday, September 24, 2014.
Reserve your room online: www.starwoodmeeting.com/book/AAJ13Z
Exhibit at the Safety Conference
Click here to register for table top space at the conference.