17th Annual Robotics Industry Forum
January 20-22, 2010
Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa, Orlando, Florida
The 17th Annual Robotics Industry Forum brings together top executives from robotics manufacturers, system integrators, component suppliers, end users, research groups, universities, and consulting firms. The event features insightful talks and outstanding networking opportunities, all in the beautiful surroundings of Buena Vista Palace, located in the heart of downtown Disney.
The Forum will be co-located for the first time with the Automated Imaging Association Business Conference, as well as the Motion Control Association Business Conference. Combined, these events will attract some 250 industry leaders from the robotics, machine vision, and motion control industries. Among the featured topics and speakers already confirmed are:
- The Global Economic Outlook - Chris Thornberg, Beacon Economic (a top economist with a great track record of accuracy)
- The Technology Integration of Man - Scott Klososky (one of the nation's leading technology trend analysts)
- Technology Trends and a Revolution in As Yet Un-automated Manufacturing - Rodney Brooks (one of the world’s leading robotics researchers and entrepreneurs)
- The Robotics Roadmap for the 21st Century - Henrik Christensen, Georgia Tech
- Automation Opportunities in Renewable & Alternative Energy Industries - Mark Senti, Advanced Magnet Lab, Inc.
- Business Applications for Social Networking - James Spellos, Meeting U (if you've ever wondered how to take advantage of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc., you need to hear this talk!)
Be sure to check back regularly for speaker updates.
Attendee and Exhibitor Information:
Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa
1900 Buena Vista Drive
Buena Vista, Florida
Be sure to request the Robotic Industries Association room block special rate of $199 per night + tax.
Discount Disney Tickets Available:
For advance purchase of specially priced Disney Meeting/Convention Theme Park tickets, Click Here.