White Paper Download - Collaborative Robots
End User Industry Insights
by Alex Shikany
RIA Director, Market Analysis
The field of collaborative robots is currently the hottest area of interest within the robotics industry, and with good reason. The notion that humans can now work safely, side by side with a robot employee is both intriguing and groundbreaking. In this white paper, RIA set out to answer questions like:
- Which industries are most conducive for collaborative robot operation?
- What features are most important to end users of collaborative robots?
- Will collaborative robots replace traditional industrial robots?
- What are the motivations behind design decisions of collaborative robot manufacturers?
- Are collaborative robots the right choice for my business?
To answer these questions, RIA interviewed decision makers at end user companies in a variety of industries including aerospace, automotive, electronics, life sciences, and plastics. In order to understand both sides of this industry, RIA also interviewed technical experts from leading robot manufacturers.
This two-pronged research approach has generated insights of interest to both end users and robot manufacturers alike.
Register and download this white paper for FREE by completing the form below.