Sales Account Manager (Outside Sales - Automation)
Posted on 01/06/2017
West Chester, OH USA
Directly responsible for robotic system integration and engineering services sales at KC ROBOTICS, INC. Responsible for developing new sales leads and establishing long-term business relationships with targeted accounts to drive orders and revenue growth in selected market segments. Requires strategic thinking, knowledge of end-user operations and business challenges, and familiarity with automation technologies / robotic systems. Reports to General Manager. With over 26 years in robotics, KC ROBOTICS, INC. offers stability, experience, and a wide range of technical expertise. Our company operates as a team and your knowledge and experience will contribute to our success.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain diligent efforts to develop new prospects and interact with existing cutomers to increase system sales.
- Follow-up on customer RFQs; provide due diligence and financial analysis of new opportunities; qualify prospects.
- Create and review quotations with customer for a clear and thorough understanding of content and competitive advantages; and negotiate to a successful sale.
- Record entries in SalesForce (CRM) of customer contacts, status, interactions, inquiries, complaints, comments, and actions taken.
- Set, manage and improve overall sales strategy.
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- Proficient in MS Office; SalesForce a PLUS
- Technical competency in industrial automation / robotics (robots/controls/vision/conveyors/tooling/conveyors/welders,etc.)
- Proven selling and negotiating skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively; demonstrated business acumen to formulate marketing and sales concepts and meaningful strategies, which result in executable plans and successful results
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel
- Requires US Citizenship, US Permanent Residency, or other status as a US Person
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering preferred (or related field)
- 10+ years of relevant industrial robotics/automation product sales experience
- Familarity with global industrial robotics (Yaskawa Motoman, Kuka and Fanuc)
- Preferred: hands-on engineering or technician experience in programming and integration of industrial robots
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION