1/2 inch CCD B/W Camera, EIA
Phase 1 Technology Corp.Updated 04/20/2009
The new XC-ST Series of compact black and white camera modules offers high picture quality and excellent sensitivity. It incorporates the latest generation of CCD image sensors. The XC-ST70/CE features a 2/3-inch IT Hyper HAD CCD, the XC-ST50/CE a 1/2-inch IT HAD CCD and the XC-ST30/CE a 1/3-inch IT HAD CCD.
The XC-ST Series is easy to operate, with all switch settings on the rear panel. Their flexible controls and compact size easily facilitate system integration. Excellent images of fast moving objects can be captured with the built-in electronic trigger shutter. The XC-ST Series is well suited for demanding applications in industry, microscopy and machine vision. The recommended camera adapter for the XC-ST Series is the compact and lightweight DC-700/CE.
- Latest interline CCDs: (XC-ST70/CE: 2/3” IT CCD; XC-ST50/CE: 1/2" IT CCD and XC-ST30/CE: 1/3" IT CCD).
- Compact and lightweight - The cameras come in a small (44 (W) x 29 (H) x 57.5 (D) mm) and lightweight package (110 g).
- High sensitivity and S/N Ratio: The cameras offer very high sensitivity (0.3 lx at F1.4) and S/N Ratio (up to 60 dB).
- Flexible functions: The XC-ST Series offers many flexible features, such as flexible trigger shutter functions (electronic shutter 1/100 to 1/10,000 s), 2:1 interlace/non-interlace, frame/field exposure, restart/reset function, readout on command, internal/external (HD/VD, VS) synchronization, camera settings that can be made at rear panel and many more.
- Standard interfacing: System integration is simple because of small size, C mount, EIAJ standard 12-pin connector, single DC 12V power supply requirement and low power consumption of 2.1 (2/3 type), 2.0 (1/2 type), 1.9 (1/3 type) W
- Rugged construction: The XC-ST Series offer high vibration and shock tolerance (10G (20 - 200 Hz) and 70G) and an impressive 70,000 hours MTBF.
REQUEST A QUOTE