Robot Swing Boom
Acieta, LLCPosted 05/03/2011
Robotic Swing Boom Positioners are used for mounting a robot in an inverted position, usually for welding applications. The positioners are ideal for applications where a fixed overhead robot mounting structure would interfere with the ability to load/unload parts into the fixturing. The Robotic Swing Boom Positioner is also ideally suited for multi-stationed systems.
- Increased robot work envelope
- Ability to move the robot away from fixturing to ease loading/unloading of large parts
- 270 degrees of rotation allows the swing boom positioner to be used in multi-stationed systems
- Maximum speed of 6 degrees per second
- Standard overall height of 174 3/4"
- Standard swing radius of 80 1/2"
- Height and swing radius can be customized
- Industrial Robots
- Packaging & Palletizing
- Mobile Robots