Robotic Transport Unit
Ellison Technologies AutomationPosted 05/03/2011
The Robot Transport Unit (RTU) is used to enlarge robot work envelope and efficiency. The standard RTU uses a worm drive gearbox, linear way and rack and pinion drive system to provide a low maintenance, long life solution. Pneumatic drive systems are also available.
Ellison Technologies Automation RTUs are fabricated, machined and assembled at our facility in Council Bluffs, Iowa.
The modular design allows RTUs to be constructed in unlimited travel lengths with many mounting options and X-Y configurations.
- Compatible with all robots
- Available in 26" and 40" widths
- One year warranty of parts and labor on all ETA manufactured products
- 12' sections and all components are stocked at ETA
- RTUs can be built to customer specification and for special environments
- Easy installation and alignment to minimize integration costs
- 24 hour technical support
- Industrial Robots
- Other Accessory Equipment
- Packaging & Palletizing
- Mobile Robots