ÖLFLEX® SERVO FD 796 CP: High-Acceleration Servo Cable
Lapp USAPosted 05/15/2008
Lapp offers a wide variety of servo cables. Here are a few examples.
ÖLFLEX® SERVO FD 796 CP is specially designed, manufactured, and tested by Lapp for usage in modern high-acceleration cable track applications as well as over long travel lengths. It replaces seven ÖLFLEX® SERVO FD cables: 755 CP, 755 CP DESINA, 781 CP, 785 CP, 785 CP DESINA, 790 CP & 795 CP.
Motor connections between servo controllers and motors on industrial machinery; in cable tracks or moving machine parts; assembly handling; production lines and robotic systems with North American and European approvals
- Application Advantage
- High dynamic performance in cable tracks:
- Acceleration up to 50 m/s²
- Travel speed up to 5 m/s
- Travel lengths up to 100 m
- Abrasion-, cut-, and oil-resistant jacket
- Halogen-free, flame retardant, flexes at low temperatures
Model: ÖLFLEX® SERVO FD 796 CP