Series 190/191 Compact Parallel Pneumatic Grippers
PHD, Inc.Posted 05/20/2013
Compact size is ideal for handling small parts in confined areas. Units provide true parallel jaw travel with no arching motion for easy tooling design.
- Compact size ideal for handling small parts in confined areas.
- Rugged jaw and body construction can withstand high impact and shock loads.
- Available in four sizes, two jaw styles, two jaw travels, and mounting holes on one face, or three faces for maximum application versatility.
- Optional spring assist, available in four sizes, can be specified to obtain the maximum amount of gripping force. Available on sizes 19x7x-19x9x.
- Internal jaw mechanism constructed of hardened steel components for a maintenance-free service life exceeding 10 million cycles.
- Other Accessory Equipment
- Food and Beverage