Series GRL Parallel Pneumatic Grippers
PHD, Inc.Posted 05/20/2013
Parallel motion is ideal for gripping parts of varying sizes while maintaining the parallel relationship of the jaws to the part. Unit is available in two sizes with grip force up to 41 lb [182 N]at 87psi [6 bar].
- Parallel jaw motion simplifies jaw tooling design and is ideal for gripping parts of varying sizes (available in either synchronous or non-synchronous versions).
- Available in two sizes (imperial and metric), the GRL Series features narrow width, low profile, and long jaw travel lengths.
- Optional manifold ports allow elimination of external air lines.
- Jaws and body feature dowel pin holes for accurate tooling alignment.
- 6 million cycles minimum rated life.
- Other Accessory Equipment
- Food and Beverage