Series GRS Low Profile Parallel Pneumatic Grippers
PHD, Inc.Posted 05/20/2013
Series GRS Grippers feature an angled cam drive mechanism for achieving higher grip forces and incorporate a low profile design to fit limited space applications. Available with two jaw travels per size, the Series GRS Grippers provide adaptability to meet a wide variety of applications. Optional spring assist enhances maximum gripping force and provides part retention upon loss of air pressure.
- Angled cam drive mechanism and precision ground jaws provide smooth operation and minimal jaw play.
- Low profile fits limited spaces and parallel jaw motion and two jaw travels per size help meet a wide variety of applications.
- Rugged jaw support, hardened jaws, hardcoated bearing surfaces, and internal jaw seals in all units ensure long service life.
- Double acting for use in both internal and external gripping applications.
- Optional mounting threads, dowel pin holes and port positions provide added application flexibility.
- Other Accessory Equipment
- Food and Beverage