1/2 inch, Mono Progressive, SXGA, GigE Vision Camera
Phase 1 Technology Corp.Posted 04/22/2009
The TM-1405GE is a compact, high-resolution (1.4 megapixels) monochrome progressive scan CCD camera with high-speed Gigabit Ethernet output. The imager resolution is 1392 x 1040 @ 30 fps. The TM-1405GE features the Sony ICX205AL CCD imager for the best image quality and full vertical/horizontal resolution of high-speed shuttered images.
The TM-1405GE offers tremendous flexibility in shutter speeds and scan modes including pulse-width controlled or fixed electronic shuttering up to 1/21,000 sec., asynchronous reset no delay shuttering, and a unique, user-definable variable partial scan mode, enabling the user to designate scanning to occur on any contiguous set of lines located anywhere in the full scan area.
A user-friendly graphical user interface (GUI), provided as part of the camera’s extensive software development kit (SDK), allows users to easily control many camera functions.
Dimensions (H x W x L): 51 x 51 x 84 mm
- 1/2” progressive scan IT CCD imager (ICX205AL)
- 1392(H) x 1040(V) @ 30 fps, 4.65 µm square pixels
- Gigabit Ethernet output (8-bit/10-bit selectable)
- Maximum dynamic range control through built-in look-up table (8-bit only)
- User-definable variable partial scan
- Pulse width controlled or fixed electronic shutter to 1/21,000 sec