1/3 CCD, Progressive Scan, Mono, GigE, 120 fps Camera
Phase 1 Technology Corp.Posted 04/21/2009
The KP-F33GV is single CCD type camera which utilized the progressive scan CCD image sensor with square pixel for VGA format of 1/3-inch. By adoption of Gigabit Ethernet interface, high-speed connection of maximum of 1 Gbps can be possible. Moreover, by using hub or switcher, construction of multiple camera system can be easily performed.
- Gigabit Ethernet interface:
High-speed serial interface Gigabit Ethernet is supported and direct connection is possible to PC by the diameter cable of thin as compared with parallel output. It is possible to 100m.
- GigE Vision correspondence;
Based on Industrial camera interface standard GigE Vision, a maximum of 1Gbps high speed data transmit is available and suitable for image processing.
- CCD drive functions:
- Auto electronic Shutter mode (AES)
- Adjusted automatically from 10 second to approx. 1/100,000 second.
- Variable electronic shutter mode: Variable at 1H steps from 10 second to approx. 1/100,000 second.
- External trigger:
An external trigger signal input can be used to capture an image at desired timing for instant view or processing. The software trigger via a Gigabit Ethernet cable and the hardware trigger can deal with all trigger signals.