1/3 inch, Mono Progressive, VGA, GigE Vision Camera
Phase 1 Technology Corp.Posted 04/22/2009
The TM-6740GE is a VGA format monochrome progressive scan CCD camera with Gigabit Ethernet output. The Kodak KAI-0340D imager resolution is 640 x 480 pixels at a frame rate of 200 fps in full frame mode, and significantly higher speeds in partial scan and binning modes.
A user-friendly graphical user interface (GUI), provided as part of the camera’s extensive software development kit (SDK), allows users to control various camera functions.
The SDK also provides functions for controlling the grabbing of images, and configuring local I/Os, by means of an integrated API and a set of powerful C++ classes. Changes in the camera’s acquisition modes automatically update the API for easy image acquisition. CPU usage is only a few percent, thanks to the TCP/IP offload engine.
Dimensions (H x W x L): 51 x 51 x 85 mm
- 640(H) x 480(V) @ 200 fps, 7.4 µm square pixels
- Gigabit Ethernet output (8-bit/10-bit selectable)
- Partial scan & binning modes up to 3205 frames per second
- Maximum dynamic range control through built-in look-up table (8-bit only)
- Asynchronous reset, no-delay shutter, with full frame speeds to 1/64,000 sec.