1K, GigE, 68 KHz, 14 m, 12 bit Camera
Phase 1 Technology Corp.Posted 04/21/2009
SPYDER 3 Series SG-10-01K80
The Spyder 3 GigE surpasses its predecessor, the Spyder 2, with 3x more responsivity. At its core is DALSA’s latest line scan technology that achieves unprecedented responsivity.
The Spyder 3 GigE is fully programmable, offering precise control over key performance variables such as gain and offset. A GUI is provided allowing you to begin imaging in minutes.
For those OEMs migrating from the Spyder or Spyder 2, the Spyder 3 GigE does not require a new optics design because pixel size and fill factor remain unchanged at 14 µm and 100% respectively. Also, with a GigE interface, you no longer need a frame grabber which means significant system cost savings.
In addition to its high performance and affordability, Spyder 3 GigE also incorporates advanced features such as flat field correction and CDS (Correlated Double Sampling).
- Broadband responsivity up to 408 DN(nJ/cm2) @ 10 dB gain
- Gigabit Ethernet interface
- Graphical user interface
- Programmable gain, offset, line rates, trigger mode, test pattern output, and camera diagnostics
- Selectable high or low sensitivity mode
- Horizontal binning, vertical binning as Tall Pixel Mode
- Flat field correction
- RoHS compliant