2K, Base Camera Link, 18 KHz, 14 m, 10 bit Camera
Phase 1 Technology Corp.Posted 04/21/2009
Spyder2 Series S2-1x-02K40
The Spyder2 is a small, fast and cost effective camera boasting a full feature set and a Base Camera Link interface. The Spyder2 is over 40% more sensitive than the original Spyder, but its single output, 14µm pixel size and 100% fill factor remain unchanged. For each available resolution (512, 1024, and 2048 pixels), Spyder2 provides appropriate, readily-available standard lens options. OEMs employing Spyder in their current imaging systems can look forward to a smooth transition to the Spyder2 camera.
With a full feature set including flat-field correction, CDS, full control of gain/offset, and Camera Link interface, the Spyder2 brings high-end functionality to mid-range applications. In response to market demands for greater versatility and higher bit depth, DALSA incorporated into Spyder2 much of the flexibility and functionality of its high-end Piranha2 cameras.
- Compact design for easy mounting and minimized optical path
- Camera Link™ high-speed serial output for easy cabling and camera control
- Single power supply (12-15 V)
- Easy, standard lensing options (C-mount, F-mount)
- 40 MHz single output for ease of interface
- Correlated double sampling (CDS) for low noise
- Over 40% more sensitive than original Spyder to reduce lighting requirements
- 8 or 10 bit digital output (user selectable)
- Flat-field pixel correction: removes image distortion due to uneven illumination, optical vignetting, sensor FPN and PRNU, and other imaging system sources, and establishes individual gains and offsets for each pixel
- Test pattern and diagnostics for cable/system troubleshooting