Progressive Scan, 1 CCD Color, GigE, SXGA, 30 fps Camera
Phase 1 Technology Corp.Posted 04/21/2009
The KP-FD140GV is single CCD type RGB color camera which utilized the progressive scan CCD image sensor with square pixel for SXGA format of 1/2-inch which adopted the RGB primary color mosaic filter. By adoption of a Gigabit Ethernet interface, high-speed connection of maximum of 1 Gbps can be possible. Moreover, by daisy chain, construction of multiple camera system can be easily performed.
- High resolution and high color fidelity;
The 1/2-inch 1,450,000 pixels square lattice progressive scan CCD and the RGB primary color mosaic filter achieve a high resolution and high color fidelity of 1360(H) x 1024(V) (SXGA).
- Gigabit Ethernet interface:
High-speed serial interface Gigabit Ethernet supported and direct connection is possible to PC by the diameter cable of thin as compared with parallel output. Cable length can be extended to maximum 100m without hub and switcher.
- GigE Vision correspondence;
Based on Industrial camera interface standard GigE Vision, a maximum of 1Gbps high speed data transmit is available and suitable for image processing.
- CCD drive functions:
- Auto electronic Shutter mode (AES) Adjusted automatically from 10 second to approx. 1/100,000 second.
- Variable electronic shutter mode: Variable at 1H steps from 10 second to approx. 1/100,000 second.
- White balance:
- ATW : Auto-tracking white balance mode
- MANUAL : Manual white balance (R, B gain control).
- One-Push : Auto adjust function.
- External trigger:
An external trigger signal input can be used to capture an image at desired timing for instant view or processing. The software trigger via a Gigabit Ethernet cable and the hardware trigger can deal with all trigger signals.