Phoenix Contact Safety Relays
Phoenix Contact USAPosted 05/15/2008
Engineering with Phoenix Contact safety relays is a best practice and will demonstrate "due diligence" to OSHA. Our designs are "Control Reliable" category 4, PLe and SILCL 3 machine safety rated in accordance with EN 954-1/ISO 13849-1 and IEC 62061. Our high quality safety products are also certified in accordance to IEC 61508 for up to SIL 3 applications for the process industries. All approvals were done by TUV Rheinland.
To make decisions easier for designers, our cost-effective product selection has been simplified by offering solutions that can be applied universally, while still meeting the highest level of safety. Applications include: emergency stops, safety doors, light curtain, magnetic interlock and two-hand control.
- Delayed contact options
- Modular solutions
- Force-guided relay modules for cost-effective designs
- Safe rotation and standstill monitors
- Safe SIL 3 relays for process applications
- High quality, plug-in, keyed and printed terminal blocks
- Spring or screw terminations
Model: Safety Relay s