Stäubli Robotics Studio: your robotics environment on a PC. Stäubli Robotics Studio is a software workbench running in a Windows® environment, which facilitates the development of robotic applications.
SRS puts a complete set of high-performance tools at your disposal, in a multilingual Windows environment.
Its role: facilitating application utilization, programming and running.
- VAL3 Studio: VAL3 language application editor.
- PLC Studio: Complete environment (editor, online debugger) for cell programming in PLC-IEC61131 language (Ladder, SFC, FBD,
- CS8 Emulator: Complete simulation of the CS8 controller and the SP1 manual control unit.
- 3-D Studio: 3D robot viewer for trajectory development.
- Downloading Tool: Transfer applications between the PC and the controller (VAL3 or PLC), easily managing all data necessary for the cell.
- Remote Maintenance: Remote display and action on the CS8 controller for maintenance operations.