SRx50 Intermittent Motion Cartoner
Thiele Technologies / SWFPosted 07/18/2011
The SRx50 Intermittent Motion Cartoner is capable of handling complex multiple-component packaging tasks involving accumulating products and various sizes and shapes automatically. The SRx50 is designed to handle a wide range of carton sizes to accommodate your multicomponent packaging requirements.
The SRx50 can produce up to 60 cartons per minute. Exceptional flexibility means quick changeover. Each SRx50 is adjustable between product counts, patterns, and carton sizes in just minutes.
Features and Benefits
- Multi-axis servo drive system
- Capable of multiple component packaging
- Speed of up to 60 products per minute
- Fall through sanitary design
- Color touch-screen operator interface
- Full perimeter framed guarding with full Lexan panel doors and LED interlock switches