Following the powerful CR series motor, MICROMO now offers the new CXR group of graphite commutated DC micro motors to include the 26 mm diameter version. The Series 26…CXR was introduced at the 2010 Hannover Exhibition.
The new motors, the 2642 and the 2657, deliver from 23 to 35 mNm of continuous duty torque in compact dimensions. Using leading edge processes, the motors are constructed with high performance materials. The 2642 and 2657 CXR can be used in combination with a wide range of standard servo components, which include high resolution, 3 channel optical or magnetic encoders, precision planetary gearheads and programmable speed controllers and motion controllers.
What makes the 26 mm CXR series unique? Flexibility, benchmark performance and long operational life combined with an attractive cost/performance ratio make the new 26 mm motor the optimal choice for a wide range of market applications.
• Benefits of new CXR Design:
• High operational lifetime
• Optimize Price to performance ratio
• Combinations with different gearboxes and a three channel encoder (option linedriver)
• Selectively driven by Speed Controller SC 2804 or Motion Controller MCDC 3006
• Optionally available with ball bearings
• Suitable for all market segments