STEM Robotics Platform
Yaskawa MotomanPosted 07/01/2013
The Yaskawa Motoman STEM Robotics Platform offers a selection of pre-engineered robotic solutions to meet the requirements of secondary (2- and -4 year) educational programs focused on advanced manufacturing and robotics.
The standard configurations and available options, including components provided by the Yaskawa Motoman Education Consortium* (YMEC), result in a package of leading technologies typically encountered in advanced manufacturing environments.
This product provides educators with the ability to purchase a complete package, or purchase components and build a custom education system that best fits the planned coursework and classroom layout.
STEM Robotics Platform features:
- General-purpose platform with MH5F or MHJF robot with FS100 controller. Includes multi-purpose pneumatic grippers and valves
- Welding education platform also available with MH5S robot and DXM100 controller. Includes industrial weld equipment from Miller Electric Mfg. Co.
- Mobile platform design fits through standard doorways
- Work-space overlay provides endless exercises
- Additional options available (2D Cognex vision, QC conveyor, Visual Components simulation software and other peripherals)
*Yaskawa Motoman Education Consortium members include Cognex, Schmalz, Schunk, QC Industries and Yaskawa Motoman.