Request for Quote
- Repair & Rebuild
Please complete the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required.Repair & Rebuild:
Repair When a part breaks on a robot it can cripple an entire production line, costing money and time. We understand the need for urgency when a problem arises. KC Robotics has the expertise you need when you need it. We can repair on-site or at our Service Center located in West Chester, Ohio. Call us now. 1-800-7ROBOTS 1-800-776-2687 Parts Repair KC Robotics also offers a repair and exchange program for robot parts that allows you to maximize your savings. Receive a credit towards a part purchase when an economically repairable exchange part is sent to KC Robotics with an authorized Return Authorization number. Rebuild For some industrial robots, a full robotic rebuild is necessary to bring it back to life. Our rebuilding process includes: Robot
- Clean robot.
- Visually inspect all parts of the robot for damage, flaws and faulty parts.
- Test O-Rings, pulleys and belts and replace as needed.
- Check motors.
- Check and replace cables.
- Check counterbalance of arm.
- Adjust gear backlash if needed.
- Check pivot bearings.
- Check battery and replace as needed.
- Paint the robot to client’s preference or to factory colors.
- Clean surface of controller and pendant, visually inspect for any damages.
- Clean all boards and het exchanges.
- Check batteries, replace as needed.
- Clean fans and filters, replace as needed.
- Check e-stop and hold buttons.