More Reasons to Use RIA Training Now!
- RIA instructors can currently accommodate you: Don’t be disappointed by potential scheduling delays that may result from waiting.
- Custom seminars: Courses can be created to meet your unique requirements or specific training components/topics can be addressed during training.
- Attendees receive: A copy of the draft ANSI/RIA R15.06 Robot Safety Standard (2012), plus seminar-specific materials.
- Preparation: RIA Risk Assessment training seminar attendees will be prepared to perform an assessment on your shop or plant floor upon completion of the course.
- Quality: Training is conducted by the not-for-profit RIA, an impartial, non-commercial, proven source for training with more than 38 years of experience and dozens of safety training seminars conducted.
The following companies have put their trust in RIA In-house Safety Training, and you can do so too:
-AGC Automotive Americas
More In-House Training Information