KC Robotics, Inc.Updated 05/16/2013
Whether you are a novice or seasoned robot technician, KC Robotics offers a training class to improve your skills. Robotic training classes are tailored towards the level of expertise of each customer. Classes are geared toward manufacturers, maintenance personnel, integrators, and even individuals with an interest in robotics.
KC Robotics offers training to clients, past and present, or even future. We use a hands-on technique to ensure clients understand exactly what they’re learning. Customers who purchase a robot from KC Robotics can often receive training on their robot before it ships. We also recommend annual training to ensure existing and new operators continue to have a full and current understanding of their system and processes.
Classes are held at our service center located in Fairfield, Ohio, 45 minutes north of Cincinnati. If you are interested in on-site training at your facility, please call us for more information.
KC ROBOTICS Training Courses include:
- Operations and set-up
- Overview of entire mechanical and electrical robotic system
- Create, edit, and test teach pendant
- Set up tooling, coordinate systems and wiring
- Mastering and calibration of mechanical unit
- Programming from Beginners to Advanced
- Troubleshooting and Maintenance
- Recommended Robot Safety procedures
Advanced Robot Training is available upon request.
REQUEST A QUOTE