• Font Size:
  • A
  • A
  • A


Material Handling Questions

Question Asked:

What robots can be used for chemical mixing in college chemistry lab?

1 Answers

  • = Company Profile
  • = Answered Questions

Marco Pinedo - Eng Manager
Wiic Solutions LLC
mpinedo [at] wiicsolutions [dot] com

Hi Jaymin, The use of the robots depends on the NEMA/IP grade of the environment. It prevents the chemicals to go inside of the mechanical arms, and also to avoid any leakage goes out of the unit (food grade arm). The question you should ask is if there should be any liquid that could be sprayed to the unit and what type of liquid is it. Depending on your answer would be the grade/IP recommended for the robotic arm. Commonly the IP67 with a dust protection/jacket is enough. Hope it helps

Browse by Product:

Browse by Company:

Browse by Services: