- Member Price
- Non-Member Price $2,950.00
Robot Risk Assessment Version 8 - Single Use (designsafe® 8)
What is designsafe®?
- An assessment tool for improving product designs and processes
- A systematic method for conducting a task-based risk assessment
- A technique for eliminating and controlling hazards
- A tool to incorporate safety by design
What does designsafe® do?
- Gives designers a quick and easy tool to evaluate hazards and risks through design
- Helps companies identify potential hazards and provides methods for elimination
- Assists design engineers in completing a risk assessment for their product/processes
- Prevents accidents, reduces costs, improves productivity and reduces liability
- Prioritizes design activities related to risk
What are the benefits of designsafe®?
- Helps user recognize hazards that might otherwise be overlooked
- Helps prompt risk reduction actions for existing hazards
- Fast and easy
- Assists in obtaining the CE mark for European markets
- Can be updated continuously and printed out
- Minimizes assessment time
- Reduces costs
- Can be customized to your needs
- Easy method to document assessments
- Brainstorming tool to help identify hazards
Does designsafe® help with standard compliance?
Many industry standards at both national and international level require risk assessment. The designsafe® software will help you comply with the following standards:
- machinery and machine tool (ANSI B11.0),
- robotics (ANSI/RIA R15.06),
- packaging machinery (ANSI/PMMI B155.1),
- safety of machinery (ISO 12100),
- semiconductor (SEMI S10),
- occupational management systems (ANSI Z10),
- military (MIL-STD 882) and
- many others
Want to give it a test drive? Check out the demo here.
If you have any questions about the software, please contact us at (888) 628-8788.