- Member Price
- Non-Member Price $2,400.00
Robot Safety Center 2 Seat Subscription
Safety Center addresses the requirement to risk assess every machine or process in a factory. We started by strictly addressing Robots per the RIA TR R15.306-2016. We have the only robot task-based risk assessment software including collaborative robots. The Mobile Robotics version is in process. (Newer versions for machine, MIL, material handling and cranes include ANSI B11.0-2015 and ISO 12100 risk matrices.)
Pricing for all risk matrices follows this format. 2 Versions are available:
Call for updated multi-site, volume or additional seat pricing. Consulting or Training pricing as well. 833-445-5665.
What Does Safety Center Deliver?
- The only strictly RIA TR R15.306-2016 compliant risk assessment tool available.
- A tool for reducing machine or process risks to an acceptable level.
- Good for concept through validation / production and the entire life cycle.
- A Collaboration tool for addressing safety from concept through design, installation and validation for production.
- A way to manage projects including engineering, integration and installation.
- A methods-based approach strictly to the Standards with Standards excerpts included.
- 50% faster risk assessments for up to 50% lower costs.
- More complete risk assessments due to built-in RIA methodology.
How does Safety Center work?
- Tasks, Hazards, Safeguards and Complementary Protective Measures can be added and edited.
- Safety Team - Operators, maintenance, engineering and EHS can use Safety Center.
- Safety Experts have their own security level clearance.
- Download and/or print out Task, Hazard, … Lists for field “talking paper”.
- Lists help you remember and if you discover later or add on – you just add to the List.
- Simple Severity/Exposure/Avoidance RIA TR R15.306 matrix for selecting Risk Level, Performance Level and Category.
- Addresses Liability associated with robots, machines and the process.
- Sort enables prioritization of risk mitigation.
- Required for ANSI, RIA, NFPA, ISO and the Machinery Directive for CE marking.