Robotics Industry News
Intelligrated to Showcase New Software, Fulfillment and Automated Material Handling Solutions at MODEX 2014
Honeywell Intelligrated Posted 02/21/2014
Intelligrated®, a leading North American-based automated material handling solutions provider, announces its show lineup for MODEX 2014, March 17-20 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta. In booths #5123 and #4923, Intelligrated and software subsidiary, Knighted®, will showcase new fulfillment execution software, fulfillment technologies and automated material handling equipment that deliver the speed and accuracy retailers require to satisfy e-commerce and omnichannel fulfillment demands.
Automated material handling technologies on display include the latest Intelligrated conveyor and sortation solutions designed to maximize throughput and handle diverse packaging types including cases, totes and polybags. Visitors can also experience live demonstrations of new picking technologies and Knighted fulfillment execution systems, a new software model that delivers real-time optimization of labor, processes and automated equipment for unprecedented efficiency and fast, accurate customer shipments.
Booth visitors can also learn about Intelligrated’s resident maintenance programs that place qualified technicians on site to keep automated systems running at peak efficiency, ideal for operations looking to extend the life of equipment with guaranteed uptime and reduced total maintenance costs.
Intelligrated MODEX seminars
In addition to booth displays and live demonstrations, Intelligrated will participate in five educational seminars:
- 10 steps to improve operational efficiency, Tuesday, March 18 at 12:45 p.m. in MODEX theater B
- New software strategies for omnichannel order fulfillment, Wednesday, March 19 at 10:30 a.m. in MODEX theater E
- Managing your integrated system project for success...or failure, Wednesday, March 19 at 2:15 p.m. in MODEX theater G
- The omnichannel challenge – Technologies to leverage inventory for on-time, accurate order fulfillment, Wednesday, March 19 at noon in MODEX theater G
- Plugging the holes in your extended supply chain, Wednesday, March 19 at 12:45 p.m. in MODEX theater D