Presenters Sought for Robotics Sessions at International Robots, Vision & Motion Control Conference
Robotic Industries Association
The event, which is expected to attract some 5000 participants, with an estimated 500 people attending conference sessions, is held just once every two years. Despite the current weakness in the economy, RIA expects a strong turnout at the conference.
"Companies are still investing in robotics and seeking ways to apply them more successfully," said Jeffrey A. Burnstein, RIA's President. "Our conference focuses on practical, real-world issues, which is why attendance is usually very good."
RIA plans to hold sessions on the following topics:
- Robots in a Lean Manufacturing World
- Successful Applications of Robotics
- Vision Guided Robotic Solutions
- Advances in Robotic Simulation
- Cost Justifying Robotic Investments
- Advances in Robotics Packaging & Palletizing
- Green Manufacturing with Robotics
Anyone interested in giving a non-commercial presentation on one of these topics or a related topic should submit an abstract by Tuesday, March 3. Click here for the abstract form. Or, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call RIA Headquarters at 734/994-6088.