Robotics Industry News
Stäubli to host Automotive Customer Days to display the latest in robotics technology and connector solutions.
Stäubli Robotics Posted 04/30/2019
Star of the event will be the new four-axis SCARA series offers modular design, hollow shaft technology and an optional integrated tool change system for improved performance
DUNCAN, S.C. – Stäubli, a leading manufacturer of quick release couplings, robotics systems. Following the launch of Stäubli’s NEW TS2 SCARA range at Automate 2019, Staubli will be opening their Novi facility to Automotive Customers, May 21st-23rd from 9:00AM to 5:00PM each day.
The “See and Touch Zone” which will include seven live demos:
- TS2 High Performance Cell
- Smart Production Cell including the TX2-60 and the TS2-60
- Asyril Flex Feeding Cell with coordinated 7th axis
- Inspection cart with the TX2 Touch 90L Collaborative Robot
- Aquarium Cell with the TX2HE Water Jet Cutting
- Staubli Technical Support Corner
- Robotic Tool Changer and quick releasing couplings
In addition to the “See and Touch Zone”, there will be presentations throughout the day to include:
- “Human Robot Collaboration and Risk Assessment”
- “TX2 and TX2touch, Staubli Collaborative Options
- “Staubli Robotics Suite 2019 – Programming Case Study, Optimizing ROI”
- “New SCARA generation – TS2”
- “I4.0 Mobility Requirements – Introduction to Helmo”
- “Staubli Solutions to Reduce Production Line TCO”
- Wednesday and Thursday only will be guest speaker, Bob Doyle, RIA with a “Robotics and Automation Industry Update”
The event is taking place to present Staubli products in the new Novi, MI location to inform the local Automotive Customers that Staubli offers services and solutions are right in their back door.
To register for the event:
About Stäubli North America
Stäubli North America has over 200 employees supporting Connectors, Robotics and Textiles customers. The company’s North American headquarters is located in Duncan, S.C. with the sales force strategically placed on the West Coast, Canada, Mexico and elsewhere thoughtout the continent.
Stäubli is a leading manufacturer of textile machinery, quick release couplings and robotics systems. With a workforce of over 5,000 employees Stäubli is present in 29 countries supported by a comprehensive distribution network in 50 countries worldwide.