Robotics Industry News
Zimmer Group US Webinar - New Collaborative Gripper with Programmable FreeDrive Button
Zimmer Group US, Inc. Posted 11/22/2019
This is an invitation to attend our upcoming webinar. In this installment of our periodic webinar series, we would like to introduce the innovative HRC-03 collaborative gripper. We are introducing a new version of our collaborative gripper with some exciting and compelling new features. The gripper is aimed at customers who are using collaborative robots and want an easy to set-up, cost effective gripper.
We will also show off two other upcoming products that further enhance our “electric gripper” product line.
AGENDA FOR EPISODE 8
Hosted by Costas Charalambous, he will cover the following:
- Unique design features of the HRC-03 collaborative gripper
- A quick demo showing the installation and setup of gripper
- Quick overview of Zimmer Group’s solutions for cobots.
- Preview of the new GED6000IL long-stroke electric grippers
- Preview of the new SCM module for IO-Link products.
Thursday 12th December 11am - 11.40am Eastern Time