Robotics Industry News
OCTOPUZ at Automatica 2016
OCTOPUZ Posted 06/09/2016
OCTOPUZ will be exhibiting at our debut European trade show: Automatica. Located in Munich, Germany, Automatica is the country’s leading trade show focusing on industrial automation and mechatronics. In 2014 the show attracted almost 35,000 visitors from over 100 different countries and was host to over 700 different exhibitors. With an expected increase in attendance this summer, OCTOPUZ is looking forward to joining such a well-established event.
We’ll be located in Hall B5 at stand 403 from June 21st to 24th where a KUKA robotic arm will be shown milling a unique part that’s been programmed with OCTOPUZ. With our technical support and sales teams on hand to discuss the benefits of OCTOPUZ in both English and German, we’re ready to answer any questions you may have. Come by and let us show you how OCTOPUZ can save you time and money with its intuitive programming and robust versatility.
Other applications that OCTOPUZ specializes in include:
- Fabrication – Welding, Plasma Cutting, Laser Cladding
- Edge Following – Deburring, Laser Cutting, Trimming, Waterjet
- Material Removal – 2D Machining, 3D Multi-Surface Machining, Remote Tool Center Point, Simulated Tool/Head Changes
- Simulation – Component Communication, Machine Tending, Multiple Robots, Pick & Place, PLC, Shop Floor Layout
- Additive – Composite Lay-up, Dispensing, Painting, Spraying, Welding