Robotics Industry News
FANUC Robot CERT I course, 4 days, July 22-25 and August 5-8, 2019
Kent State University Posted 06/04/2019
FANUC Robotics CERT I training held at Kent State University, Kent, Ohio campus.
Course: HandlingTool Operation and Programming (32 hours/3.0 CEU)
This course covers the tasks that an operator, technician, engineer or programmer needs to set up and program a FANUC Robotics HandlingTool Software Package.
July 22-25, 2019 and August 5-8, 2019
*We will also tailor a program for you -contact us for more details.
- Operate the teach pendant
- Navigate the controller software
- Power up the robot
- Jog the robot in different coordinate systems
- Recover from common program and robot faults
- Execute production operations
- Perform frame setup
- Create, modify, and execute a material handling program
- Understand programming instructions
- Understand positional information (CARTESIAN vs. JOINT)
- Understand motion types (JOINT, LINEAR, CIRCULAR)
- Create, set up, and execute MACROs
- Configure, monitor, force, and simulate input and output signals
- Perform standard backup, and restore programs and files