Robotics Industry News
Stäubli to Demonstrate Industry-Leading Connection Solutions Geared for Automakers
Stäubli Robotics Posted 10/18/2019
Industry leader will demonstrate variety of connection solutions focused on driving efficiency and safety at all stages of vehicle manufacture
DUNCAN, S.C. — Manufacturers in the automotive industry looking for ways to increase efficiency and improve safety are invited to stop by Booth 1012 at the Automotive Testing Expo 2019 to learn about Stäubli’s industry-leading quick-connection solutions for fluids, gases, thermal management and more.
This year’s ATE is expected to draw more than 6,000 attendees to the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, Michigan, during its Oct. 22-24 run. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn about innovative processes in automotive testing, development, validation and calibration from the more than 360 vendors who are part of this year’s event.
In Booth 1012, Stäubli representatives will use a methanol-fueled Honda 1999 CART Series engine connected to a testing platform to demonstrate a wide range of the innovative coupling solutions that have made Stäubli an international leader of engine test and manufacturing applications. The 2.65-liter turbo-charged V8 can develop a staggering 750 horsepower – more than enough to demonstrate the value and reliability of Stäubli connectors under the most demanding conditions.
“Time after time, manufacturers who have partnered with Stäubli have been able to realize greater efficiencies on the production line,” said Phil Briggs, Fluid Connectors Division Manager. “With Stäubli solutions, our valued manufacturing partners have found they are able to stay nimble and respond more quickly to changing market demands and government regulations, all while making the workplace safer for their employees.”
Among the Stäubli quick-connect solutions to be demonstrated during the expo:
- SPT08 — Non-spill quick release coupling for fuel lines
- SPH12 — Clean-break safety quick coupling with bayonet locking for brake fluids, oils, etc.
- SPH03 — Clean-break safety quick coupling with bayonet locking for brake fluids, oils, etc.
- NCB12 — Stainless steel, flush, flat-face quick coupling for all types of fluids
- SPT/CG12 — Aluminum clean-break coupling for thermal management
- RBE06 — Modular quick release coupling with push button for gases and liquids
- RPE10 — Custom socket for engine testing
- MCS Plate — Automatic multi-connection
- RPE08 — Custom socket for engine testing
- DMR10 — Full flow aluminum quick coupling
- RBE08 — Modular quick release coupling with push button for gases and liquids
- HCB05 — Clean-break quick coupling with bayonet locking for a wide range of fluids
- CBI06 — Non-spill flat face coupling, primarily stainless steel with high mechanical resistance
- UPA12 — Full flow stainless steel quick couplings for all liquids
- RME09 — Double shutoff quick coupling for coolants
About Stäubli North America
Stäubli North America has over 200 employees supporting Connectors, Robotics and Textiles customers. The company’s North American headquarters is located in Duncan, S.C., and the sales force is strategically placed on the West Coast, Canada, Mexico and elsewhere throughout the continent.
Stäubli is a leading manufacturer of, quick release couplings, robotics systems and textile machinery. With a workforce of over 5,000 employees, Stäubli is present in 29 countries supported by a comprehensive distribution network in 50 countries worldwide.